1 Black Sage Mugwort Smudging Stick
Mugwort, also known as black sage has a wonderful aromatic sweet and herbal fragrance. It’s used to drive out negative energy, cleansing and meditation.
1 20cm Selenite
Selenite is a must have crystal and is also used for good luck and protection in the house. It has a high vibration and also purifies and cleanses the air where it is placed. It does not require cleansing but is used to cleanse and charge other crystals. Use this selenite to cleanse jewellery items and gemstones that we wear of any negative energy that they tend to absorb. Place crystals, jewellery or gemstones on the selenite ideally for 4-6 hours. All negative and blocked energy will be removed and cleansed.
1 Palo Santo Stick
Palo Santo is a mystical tree that grows on the coast of South America and is related to frankincense. In Spanish if literally means “holy wood” and being part of the citrus family has sweet notes of line, mint and lemon.
Dragon's Blood Incense
"Dragon's Blood" - an ancient incense resin produced by several tropical trees, chiefly Dracaena draco and Dracaena cinnabari, as well as palms of the genus Daemonorops.
It's useful for space clearing, and to increase the potency of spells for protection, banishing, love and sexuality
How to cleanse;
1. Light the end of the sage or palo santo stick.
2. When lit either the leaves or the stick will smolder slowly, releasing smoke.
3. Direct the smoke around your body, space and any particular items with one hand while holding the sage or stick in the other.
4. Allow the incense to linger on areas you would like to focus on. All the time speaking or thinking about your intentions whatever they may be.
5. Allow the ash to collect in either one of our abalone shells or a ceramic bowl.
If you wish use the ash to make black salt for any future rituals.
Kit Upgrade Abalone Shell
Stunning large abalone shell that would look beautiful as an ornament in the home. Traditionally used for burning sage and palo santo, also known as holy wood for the purpose of smudging.
The shell should not be left unattended whilst wood is burning.
Information card Included